Monday, January 25, 2010

Good things in 2010...

Can I just say that I am psyched for 2010? I started this year feeling as though something big and wonderful were going to happen, and so far I have yet to be disappointed. I welcomed the new year with a trip to TSE 2010 in New Orleans, reconnecting with a cherished old friend, and making new friends, who I expect will become every bit as special to me.

I have so many things to be thankful for, and so many wonderful things to look forward to. I can't say exactly what all these amazing things will be, but I do know this. -Personally I have reassessed my goals and dreams, taken stock of the blessings in my life, and tried to focus on the things which are truly important to me.I believe that we have to move forward with optimism and hope and a belief in our dreams. We may encounter failure on the road to success, but it will make us stronger.

Someone very dear to me told me that an old friend was talking about the future and said, " This might be the year." I told that person to let my friend know to let them know that this isn't a question of whether it might or might not be.... this IS the year! I can only hope that everyone else is feeling the same way. Over the past year we have seen changes in our world, impossibilities come to life and catastrophes beyond belief, and in the face of it all, we have come together- stronger communities, families and friendships. Change is about embracing the ups and downs and learning from them! What will you do in 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment