Thursday, January 21, 2010

Green centerpieces...

Photo Credits: Martha Stewart Weddings

Looking for an alternatives to the traditional centerpiece? I love the idea of using unique items in my designs, and as a grower I love to use anything that I can grow in my greenhouses!

Here are some great ideas for centerpieces, decorations and favors that will keep your event eco- friendly, yet beautiful at the same time! Living centerpieces make wonderful alternatives to cut flowers, and you can use them as favors as well. Pot up those herbs in some cute pots and paint them silver for a little sparkle, then let your guests take them home at the end of the evening.

Can you picture the tomatoes at an afternoon wedding on the farm or a family reunion? - and succulents- love them!! I'm seeing them pop up everywhere, and they look great . A little unusual, but fantastic. Imagine tall cylinders with round bowls filled with succulents of all kinds.

Use your imagination- the options are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment